Lynn Louise Says

Faith, Jesus Christ lovers are

Soul vs Holy Ghost or Spirit

Soul (Point of reference; when you read the word "he" referring to God, know that God is all there is so God is a he, she, it, spirit and everything else you might want to say.)

Soul What are the 2 Episcopal church main creeds? The Nicene Creed and the Apostles' Creed. Which one is a Baptismal creed, but can be said during a wedding, burial, privately or confirmation? The Apostles' Creed.

Get in the mood - hear it . . .

Without a doubt the human soul is immortal.

holy ghostThe holy Spirit brings gifts - What?

holy ghostThat the human soul is immortal is clearly seen in many Scriptures in both the Old and New Testaments: Psalm 22:26; 23:6; 49:7-9; Ecclesiastes 12:7; Daniel 12:2-3; Matthew 25:46; and 1 Corinthians 15:12-19. Daniel 12:2 says, “Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.”

holy spiritSimilarly, Jesus Himself said that the wicked “will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life” (Matthew 25:46). With the same Greek word used to refer to both “punishment” and “life,” it is clear that both the wicked and the righteous have an eternal/immortal soul.

holy spirit The unmistakable teaching of the Bible is that all people, whether they are saved or lost, will exist eternally. True life or spiritual life does not cease when our fleshly bodies pass away in death. Upon death, regenerated souls return to God to possibly enjoy many more lives. In fact, the promise of the Bible is that not only will our souls live forever, but also that our bodies will be resurrected. This hope of a bodily resurrection is at the very heart of the Christian faith (1 Corinthians 15:12-19).

Is the Soul and Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost the same?

prayer Plus, when God is ready, we will have a combined heaven and earth aka "On earth as it is in heaven."

prayer Souls live on and must be revitalized. To revitalize your soul, your brain needs calmness and time to think and process. Life is so busy and chaotic that calmness is something we crave but not necessarily put in place in our daily routines.

holy ghost prayer So, create time in your day to meditate and reclaim some calmness back into your life. You need it and want it!! To revitalize your soul, you need a rested body so that you can be the best version of yourself. This may mean going to bed earlier or taking an afternoon siesta on the weekends.

holy ghost prayer When we rest our brains actually go to work and process everything it needs too. So if you’re feeling tired and need a nap, go for it without feeling guilty. To revitalize your soul, your body also needs to regenerate. Your body needs nutritious food, water, and possibly supplements to achieve equilibrium. So when you catch yourself reaching for the biscuits because you skipped lunch, think about what you are feeding your body with.

holy spirit prayer How can you expect to look and feel good when you are putting poor fuel into the tank. Plan your meals out in advance and be prepared so that you’re not left eating junk food and feeling awful.

holy spirit prayer Your brain is probably one the most valuable muscles in your body, but how often do you exercise it? Just imagine not using the other muscles in your body, they would just waste away. Your brain is the same, if you do not put in the time to train your brain or feed it brain food, then it will not work as well as we want it to.

Jesus Having a positive mindset is a skill that is easily learned once you are aware. The more you practice the easier it becomes, & you will soon find that you feel a lot more positive generally in your life. Once you decide to rediscover who you are, you need to put things in place that will help you along the way, or you will end up slipping back into your comfort zone. Having a positive mindset is a way of life, it is a daily choice to see the good in each situation.

Jesus Your soul purpose is to accept and love yourself and, at the same time, learn how to develop into a better and more understanding person

Heaven is ours, if we receive salvation in Christ through repentance and faith. This means turning away from sinful ways (repentance) and turning to God (faith). 

Christ Trusting in the love of Jesus, having faith that His death and resurrection covers our sin and secures our souls, is the only way to heaven. God's standard to get into heaven, then, is not goodness, but holiness, complete freedom from sin. This Messiah, Jesus Christ, was punished for all the sins of humanity. He took the penalty human beings deserved by dying on the cross, and God's requirement for a perfect blood sacrifice was satisfied. God's great plan of salvation is based not on people being good — because they can never be good enough — but on the atoning death of Jesus Christ.

Great Song!

Christ While all souls are immortal, it is important to remember that we are not eternal in the same way that God is. God is the only truly eternal being in that He alone is without a beginning or end. God has always existed and will always continue to exist. All other sentient creatures, whether they are human or angelic, are finite in that they had a beginning. While our souls will live forever once we come into being, the Bible does not support the concept that our souls have always existed. Our souls are immortal, as that is how God created them, but they did have a beginning; there was a time they did not exist.

Faith The dangers of sinking into selfishness, addiction, hatred, anger, pride, arrogance, hypocrisy, and so on, become that much more real. These vices aren't just illusionary: they can really kill, spiritually as well as physically. They can bring a true Second Death to those who let themselves be so ruled by destructive impulses that they cease to care ... and eventually cease to be. Therefore, always be mindful of judgement and hell.

Hell is NOT NOT NOT the eternal receiving of the wrath of God or torture. It is annihilation. 2 Peter 3:7; 2:1, 3; Hebrews 10:29; Jude 7; and Revelation 20:14, 15.  
So let's get real . . .
Sin is described in the Bible as transgression of the law of God (1 John 3:4) and rebellion against God (Deuteronomy 9:7; Joshua 1:18). The law of Ten Commandments (Exodus 20:3-17) is the unchanging, eternal, and moral law of God.  

Implications for Soul Rescue and the Worth of Souls

Perhaps the most important result of assuming that souls can perish (via annihilation) is a new sense of urgency about helping people who are lost or suffering.

Faith No longer can we sit back and assume that a person will be "all right in the end." The person may never be "all right"; the person may be doomed without help. Whether or not the person "chose to be where he is now," the fact remains: the person could be in real, serious trouble. And so help becomes all the more precious.

soulSouls become all the more precious: endowed with the free will to destroy themselves, they are no longer automata who are guaranteed salvation; they are individuals who may well one day cease to exist for all intents and purposes, for all eternity. How fragile existence becomes, if we know it can be destroyed! How much more precious it seems, and rare! And how much more it means to reach out to help someone!

Lynn Louise Says that your answers are valuable and cherished:

We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential.

We do not sell, rent, or lease our contact data or lists to third parties,

and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless compelled

to do so by law.

Your Name:

Email Address:

Do you think about your soul?:

Do you rejuvinate your soul? How:

Do you eat brain food or play brain games?:

5 rebellions: 1. We should worship God the Creator but instead we worship the things He created.

 

2. We should be stewards of the life God has given us yet we hear the outrageous number of eating disorders, drug related and suicide deaths each month.


3. There absolutely IS a God,and he has given moral right and wrongs for us to live by, but we reject them and then essentially reject him. 

Sunflower

4th kind of rebellion: We spend so much time in anguish over what happened, and what might happen, and what we should do if what might happen actually happens. It’s almost as if we act like atheists. So we approach life the way someone who doesn’t believe in a sovereign Creator God would approach life.



5th kind of rebellion:  When we tightly grip the reins of life, we essentially refuse to give up control and let God be the author and creator of life as if you are more knowing than God.  


Hear a great holy spirit song:

The Bible says we must invite the Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost into our hearts through prayer, so let's pray . . . Dear Father, in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ, I ask you to stir up within me the fullness of Your Holy Spirit. Help me to grow in my relationship with the Third Person of Your Holy Trinity and to live in His power and use His gifts.

God There is one Divine Intelligence that we call God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost. Together it is one guiding Light, that is forever illuminating the way for all of creation. Its wisdom continuously reveals the path to a greater realization of wholeness and harmony.

God This Intelligence lives Its life in me. This guiding Light finds expression through me. I am one with the wisdom of the Creator. I open fully to the inspiration of the Divine Intelligence. I allow it to inform my actions. My thought is aligned with the great wisdom of the Loving Spirit. As I follow this Light I am led to right action for the highest good for all. I give thanks for the Spiritual truth that is being revealed through me and I accept its perfect unfoldment in my life and in filling me with the Holy Spirit and His understanding of everything that is happening in my life.

Enjoy another song!

religion O Holy Spirit, Jesus asked the Father to give me the Spirit of Truth (John 14:17). Thank you for helping me to recognize You in the scriptures. Thank you for opening my mind to understand Your truths, and opening my heart to accept Your truths in faith even before I gain right understanding.

Surrender All song . . .

religion O Holy Spirit, You are the Comforter. Thank you for helping me to let go of the losses in my life and for healing my heart. And helping me to face my sinfulness and to feel genuine sorrow for the damage ~ both intentional and unintentional ~ that I have inflicted on others and in so doing have inflicted on Jesus. Thank you for comforting me as I mourn my need for forgiveness, and giving me Your spirit of rejoicing over this new growth in me.

holy ghost O Holy Spirit, Jesus freely chose to suffer and die for me because of His tremendous love for me. I have pains in my life ~ hurts, wounds, sufferings, trials, difficulties ~ and I want to run from them. Thank you for strengthening me to follow in Jesus’ footsteps so that I can walk my road to Calvary without fearing evil, and lead me into my new life of victory and resurrection.

holy ghost O Holy Spirit, Jesus said that He would not leave us orphans, but would send You to us (John 14:18). How often I have wept or complained because it seemed like You were not with me in my sorrows and sufferings! Thank you for helping me to recognize Your presence in ALL situations. And helping me to turn to You and find You, for You never leave me nor abandon me. You care even more about me and my problems than I do. You are working a plan for my benefit, to make good come from everything that happens to me. Thank you for helping me to discover Your presence in every moment of my life.

WOw - hear it now --

prayer O Holy Spirit, by the cross of Jesus we are healed! By His resurrection we live in the new life of total, unconditional love. Thank you for helping me to share that healing love with all those around me. Jesus commanded, “Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.” Thank you for helping me to declare with power the Good News of Jesus Christ and sending me to where You can use my gifts and talents to make a difference.

Hear one more . . .

prayer O Holy Spirit, You gave Yourself to the Virgin Mary and she said “yes” to becoming the mother of the Messiah. Thank you for helping me to say “yes!” to whatever it is You are calling me to do. I want to serve the Father and make Jesus’ love more evident in the world around me.

belief O Holy Spirit, Jesus said, “The one who receives the seed that falls on good soil hears the word and understands it. He produces an abundant crop” (Matt. 13:23). Be the gardener of my life. Thank you for nourishing the seeds of heaven that You have already placed within me and making them grow so that Your love, Your ways, and Your kingdom will always grow within me and produce much good fruit for others.

belief O Holy Spirit, Jesus said, “Do not worry about how you will defend yourselves or what you will say, for the Holy Spirit will teach you what you should say” (Luke 12:11-12). Thank for helping me to trust in You always. And for helping me to remember that with You, nothing is impossible, and that You work everything according to what is good and right and timely, even if it doesn’t seem so to me.

higher power O Holy Spirit, Jesus said, “Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and everything else you need will be given to you as well” (Matt. 6:33). Thank you for helping me to let go of all my earthly attachments. First thank you for helping me to recognize what I am attached to that is not of You, and then holding my hand as I walk away from the things of the world. Thank you for giving me the determination and the strength to let go so that I have no other gods before me. I want only You.

higher power O Holy Spirit, I have my own expectations about what I should and should not do. I now surrender to You my ideas, my limitations, my preferences, and my goals. Fill me, Holy Spirit, with all Your supernatural gifts! Empower me to accept and grow in the supernatural life as much as the early disciples did. I want to be useful to You. I want to go where You lead me. Holy Spirit, thank you for sending me forth gifted and empowered to make a difference spreading the Good News of God’s forgiving love.

higher power Come, Holy Spirit; renew me. In Jesus’ name, I release this prayer unto God and the universe. And So It Is Amen.

Always remember that It is in our body and heart that the Spirit of God comes to reside when we become new creations.  Then through prayer and upon accepting the payment Jesus made for our sins our Holy Spirit comes to life (some refer to this phenomenom as being "born again"), because it is finally connected to its intended power source. We already know the goal of the Holy Spirit’s work is to make us more like Jesus, but how does he do this? It’s a process known as sanctification. And no, it’s not as complicated as it appears!

bible Sanctification is the process of the Holy Spirit stripping away our sinful habits and bringing us into holiness. Think of it like peeling back an onion. There are layers. The Holy Spirit works in us by peeling away our sinful characteristics and replacing them with godly characteristics. His work in us makes us more and more like Jesus.

bible The power that the Holy Spirit gives us is something that reflects in the natural as well as the supernatural. He gives us power, love, and self-discipline. Power can be many things backed up by the Holy Spirit, such as boldness to preach the gospel and power to perform healing miracles. Love given by the Holy Spirit is obvious when we have the heart to love others the way Jesus would. The self-discipline that is given by the Holy Spirit allows a person to follow through on God’s will and have wisdom throughout life.

testament When we have the Holy Spirit in our lives, He will guide us in the direction we need to go. The Holy Spirit will start to tap on your heart once temptation comes.  The Holy Spirit will nudge your heart before you make the move. Listen to Him. The Holy Spirit teaches and reveals the meaning of Scripture to Christians the way Jesus would. If we draw near to the Holy Spirit. He will place love in our hearts for our brothers and sisters and we will be compelled to unite.

10 Commandments kid games

adult review

Infant Baptism is all about the Holy Spirit.

testament Add more spiritual information to your being.

You might want to skip the Spiritual part (why? I don't know) and move on to the end of our New Testament, where we analyze the spiritual Book of Revelations (coming soon). Or take a look at the article Why get married? Please leave a comment. What did you learn from this article? Do you agree with all that's said? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Sharing helps you grow and nourish your relationships with your friends plus it defines you as a person who cares and is on top if it - not to mention the valuable content!

Come back for Bible Study and hit menu to get the share links So-o-o-o- plz Share. If your network doesn't allow video, please use the silhouette image above - Thanks a mil!.


In addition to the networks in the menu you may want to share with these and SUBSCRIBE via email or SMS! Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts by following us
If the share network allows video please use this link to download and share- Thanks for S H A R I N G